FOR A TOUR
Student Success Center’s mission
is just that….
Need a few credits to graduate,
Need a flexible schedule,
Want to graduate early,
Plan to get college credits before graduation
Or simply want to learn at your own pace,
Then this program is for you!
(Keep reading to find out more)
The Program will consist of core academic curriculum and electives for high school credit called PEAK. Students may enroll in one of these options:
Success Center AM
5-day week M-F
7:30 AM-11:30 AM
Success Center PM
4-day week M-TH
11:30 AM-4:30 PM
Student Success Center Protocol
- All students will be assigned one class in each of the three labs in the following areas:
Math, English, Science/Electives
- All classes will be designated for credit according to their program of study and Arizona
- Student Education & Career Action Plan (ECAP)
- Classes in the computer lab will be monitored daily
- Classes will be monitored weekly with work effort log
- Students who do not produce “apples” assignments on a daily basis will be subject to an academic contract that if broken will be transferred to our traditional high school for their program of studies.
- If a student consistently does not produce 6 apples a day for continuous period of time (2 weeks) they will be transferred to our traditional high school immediately, and/or expelled from school.
- Students will read and sign our Student Success Center usable contract and abide by the rules given by the school and teacher/s throughout the program.
- Students are held to the same academic and attendance policy handed down and approved by the governing board at East Valley High School – Legacy Education Group.
Think you are on the fast track?
Find out if this works for you!