FOR A TOUR
Student Success Center’s mission
is just that….
Need a few credits to graduate,
Need a flexible schedule,
Want to graduate early,
Plan to get college credits before graduation
Or simply want to learn at your own pace,
Then this program is for you!
(Keep reading to find out more)
The Program will consist of core academic curriculum and electives for high school credit called A+ ALS. Students may enroll in one of our 4 hour blocks (711 AM or 11:303:30 PM Monday through Friday) with approval from the principal. Others may be assigned for credit recovery or used as an accelerated program to advance on credits. Others may be in a hybrid schedule consisting of traditional classes and online classes during the school day.
All Students before enrolling will have to meet with the Principal to get permission to attend a four hour block of online curriculum –A+ ALS program for high school credit.
On-Line Student Success Center Protocol
- All students will be assigned no more than two classes at a time
- All classes will be designated for credit according to their program of study and Arizona
- Student Education & Career Action Plan (ECAP)
- Classes in the computer lab will be monitored daily –with Daily Lesson Apples
- Classes will be monitored weekly with work effort log
- Students who do not produce “apples” assignments on a daily basis will be subject to an academic contract that if broken will be transferred to our traditional high school for their program of studies.
- If a student consistently does not produce 6 apples a day for continuous period of time (2 weeks) will be transferred to our traditional high school immediately.
- Students will read and sign our Student Success Center usable contract and abide by the rules given by the school and teacher/s throughout the program.
- Students are held to the same academic and attendance policy handed down and approved by the governing board at East Valley High School – Legacy Education Group.
Think you are on the fast track?
Find out if this works for you!